My Mechanic Friend Automotive Consultants
Terms and Conditions
- USE OF CONTENT ON WEBSITE: The Website is owned and operated by the Company. The contents of this Website including without limitation the text, graphics, pictures, videos, blog posts, and music (the “Content”) are protected by the copyright and/or trademark law, and any applicable foreign laws. The Content is either owned by, used with permission or licensed to the Company.
- PROMOTIONS: The Company may occasionally, at its option, promote certain products or services by providing incentives, such as discounts for such products or services (“Promotions”). Unless otherwise stated, all Promotions are valid only in the country, state, or geographic area, in which they are specified to be offered. If a geographic location is not provided in any Promotion, the Promotion shall only be available in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any Promotion at any time for any reason.
- SERVICES. The Company is not an automotive repair service and does not provide repair or Any type of routine car maintenance services to its customers or uses of this website.
The Company offers the following services (the “Services”), which may be added to, discontinued or changed from time to time by the Company in its complete discretion:
The Company provides a platform, that may be accessed using your electronic devices or by calling the Company, to, among other things, enable you to connect with a third party, independent contract, mechanic/consultant (“Third Party Mechanics/Consultants”) to perform inspection and diagnostic services in person or virtually relating to your vehicle. The Company aids in the connection with the Third Party Mechanics/Consultants, communications, billing, scheduling and other support services that allow you to receive quality information and advice relating to your vehicle. You acknowledge that your ability to request and obtain services from the Third Party Mechanics/Consultants through the Company does not establish the Company as a provider of any such services to you. You also acknowledge that the Third Party Mechanics/Consultants are not agents or employees of the Company and are not authorized in any manner to make commitments to you on behalf of the Company.
While the Third Party Mechanics/Consultants are experienced and knowledgeable mechanics, user acknowledges that they are not acting as a mechanic in any way and are not hired to repair your vehicle in any way – the Third Party Mechanics/Consultants may plug into your vehicle to review service codes, look under the hood to inspect the vehicle, and/or go on a ride along in the vehicle with you for diagnosis/inspection purposes but they will not, with or without tools, fix, repair, or alter the vehicle in any manner, nor will they drive the vehicle.
More information may be obtained about our services by selecting the Services tab on the Website. To order services through this Website or directly with the Company, the Company may require that you (i) provide certain information, (ii) create an account or register with the Company, and (iii) agree to certain additional contractual terms relating to the Services.
- No Guarantee. User understands and agrees that the accuracy of any Content furnished through the Website, the Content, or the information or opinion provided by Company, its representatives or the Third Party Mechanics/Consultants in provision of the Services is not guaranteed by Company and that the Company provides no guaranty of sufficiency of any Content, information, or Services, for any specified use and user releases Company and its agents, employees, sub-contractors and independent contractors from liability for any liability or claim of negligence/gross negligence in connection with the use of the Website, Content, and/or Services, including misuse, user error, and software glitches or programing errors, and from any loss or expense suffered by user resulting directly or indirectly from the use by user of this Website, the Content or the Services.
- Hold Harmless and Indemnification. User agrees to hold Company and its agents, employees, sub-contractors and independent contractors harmless from any damages due to the use by the user of the Website, the Content, and the Services that are contrary to the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- NO WARRANTIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY TO THE USER FOR AN INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE USER, REGARDLESS OF HOW SUCH DAMAGES ARISE AND OF WHETHER OR NOT USER WAS ADVISED SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT ARISE. THE USER AGREES THAT IT HAS RECEIVED NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH THE COMPANY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICES ARE FOR THE CONNECTION OF USER WITH INSPECTION, DIAGNOSIS, AND CONSULTATION SERVICES ONLY AND THAT ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY MAINTAINS RELATIONSHIPS WITH KNOWLEDGABLE THIRD PARTY MECHANICS/CONSULTANTS, THEIR INSPECTION REPORTS, DIAGNOSIS REPORTS OR CONSULTATION ADVICE IS IN NO WAY A GUARANTEE BY THE COMPANY OF THE VEHICLES FUTURE PERFORMANCE AND USER AGREES THAT COMPANY PROVIDES NO GUARANTY OF SUCH SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO SUBSCRIBER UNDER ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR DAMAGES FINALLY AWARDED SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DOLLAR AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID IN CASH OR CHECK HEREUNDER BY USER TO COMPANY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, HOWEVER CAUSED OR ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. User also agrees that any and all claims against Company relating to user’s use of the Website or Services must be brough in a court of competent jurisdiction in Maricopa County, Arizona.